Our Services: Web Development
WEB DEVELOPMENT - where every click counts.
The harsh reality: Nobody wants to "hang out" on your site (actually, we're amazed you're reading this). Ease of use - things like navigation, relevant information, and search-ability - is what people are after when they visit.
Innis Maggiore creates websites for our clients that execute on their brand position, deliver sales growth and service and operational excellence. That's always our focus. Design and special effects should only be used in ways to enhance these priorities; never should they be allowed to delay or overwhelm them.
Our web development process involves these steps:
1. Strategic planning around the position. This is how we approach site design to connect business goals with customer needs, with measures and the roadmap to execute your brand online.
2. Analytics and customer research. Customer research provides factual grounding (preference testing, one-on-one interviews, usability testing, syndicated data, online surveys, and site analytics) so you have a full picture of what your customers want and how your brand is currently perceived online.
3. Information architecture. Once we know your audience, we execute on the best framing of the three key architecture elements: navigation, content, and function; then we test it to ensure we've hit the mark on all three.
4. Web design and development. Our team of information architects, designers, copywriters, developers, and project managers works together to create websites that are useful and usable, from the customer's perspective, with the business and the brand position in mind.
5. Content management and technology solutions. We give you tools to improve internal content management, which reduces your costs and ensures that technology, from design through deployment, is fully integrated and tested for ease of use and quality.
6. Intranets and extranets. We approach intranets and enterprise portals the way we do public sites: with user-focused design. By focusing on user needs, we help multi-level organizations bring hundreds of internal sites together. We offer portal package selection, design, and development, and for many clients we reduce costs, generate revenue, and increase employee satisfaction.
7. Quality assurance. Our team of quality assurance specialists designs testing plans that focus on your most valuable assets: brand reputation, customer confidence, and perception of quality for your products and services.